Discover Dunkeld is a fun-filled event for the whole family. Join us for one day each spring to discover the food, wine, art, history and nature of one of Victoria’s most intriguing villages.
STALLHOLDER APPLICATIONS NOW BEING TAKEN
Discover Dunkeld’s Market in the Park showcases more than 80 quality producers, artisans, performers, artists and crafts people, from Dunkeld and the Western Districts of Victoria.
Set in the leafy Memorial Park and boasting spectacular Grampians views, the market aims to provide an eclectic, fun and sophisticated offering for young and old. The 2012 event attracted over 3,000 visitors, from the district, adjoining regions and beyond.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 31 July, 2013.
Don’t miss out, download the Discover Dunkeld Market in the Park Application Form 2013 today and read the Discover Dunkeld Market in the Park 2013 Registration Kit for answers to all of your queries! For anything additional, or to request the application as a word document, e-mail email@example.com.
* Please note that the Committee are working hard to streamline the application process for you, working towards full online registrations in 2014. In the meantime, to allow our small committee to more efficently deal with requests for these highly sought after sites, the registration deadline has been brought forward to July 31, by which date applications must been recieved and paid for in full.
2012 Market in the Park Stallholder Testimonials:
- “Another fabulous day at Dunkeld. You guys are extremely organized…the setting is great, very family oriented.”
- “Thank you so much for a great market. We had a great day, with sales similar to a day at Sheepvention!!”
- “We had a great event…well run and the facilities for stall-holders are great”
- “Thank you. A great festival…you do a great job”
- “This was our first year of participating and it certainly won’t be our last!! We had a wonderful day and look forward to next year.”
- “A great day. We sold out by 1.30pm.”